Featured post

From D/O to W/O.

And she suddenly woke up in the middle of the night. The sudden anxiousness and terror was in the air surrounding her. Not very late that ...

Thursday 28 August 2014

A moment of.........!!??

I feel so different, now, right now. Being in my final year, I have decided not to miss any of the events. One among them is Placements. Though I am not very enthusistic about it, I have registered for it because this is the only chance :-P I am now determined to attend Pre Placement Talks of companies from different sectors.

Today, I attended a PPT from BCG (Boston Consultancy Group). It was so amazing! A couple of our seniors, one HR accompanied by two other colleagues were here. In a way, I can say that this had been my first exposure to non-core stuff. The ppt went really well. I was mesmerized by looking at the case studies and by the functioning of the company. For a moment, I was wondering how come I never touched upon that area in my 4 years at IIT!!

A moment of 'regret'!? If only I weren't laconic in my first year, would I got to know about all the opportunities out here. :-/ (Aah, this rhymes :-P ). I even thought about possible chances to enter that field.

Ok, where is this going? I like 'Bio' and 'Research', now, focus! -_-
Phew! I am sure everyone faces this kinda situation at some point in life. Stay Strong! :D

4 comments: