Featured post

From D/O to W/O.

And she suddenly woke up in the middle of the night. The sudden anxiousness and terror was in the air surrounding her. Not very late that ...

Sunday 24 August 2014

Just a 'Hi'

Hello everyone!
Of late I haven't been active here. Everytime I plan to write something, my laziness prevents me. 'Procrastination' in every way wins :(

Just to update few things happening now, THE FINAL YEAR FEVER!!! I can't believe that I am in my final year already :-O Time just flies, it's already been a month since our college began. We have quizzes from next week, Phew! A 29 credit hectic semester. I really feel like putting 'N' peace now. But, the fear of our last sem, only chance to improve our GPAs :-P (though it doesn't really matter now).  Most of us are already feeling nostalgic thinking about these memorable days and the pain of missing our friends & insti.

Major activities:
BT Club Head: Well, I am one X-D
Placements : Not sure why I registered, gonna happen in december :-/
GRE : Not sure when I will start preparation, exam next month :-|
APPING : Not sure about the universities and financial aids. :-(
BTP : Not sure when and where to start o.O
FRIENDS & OUTINGS : Not sure where else to roam :-P

And finally, QUIZZES : Not sure how to manage time. -_-

On the whole, Confused! O.o O.o O.o

Though I feel that I am not even eligible (:P) to apply for non core companies, I just want to see where I stand. Aaahhh.. Fight! -_- Last sem fight. Battle now and next sem is gonna be very peaceful! Only a couple of courses and BTP!  Yaay!
Waiting for next sem :D and not willing to let the time run :-(
Conflicts in the mind.  So, this is how it is. Confused, Tensed, Challenging, Emotional, Exciting.

Signing off with a bunch of random thoughts in mind, see you soon with more posts!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment