Featured post

From D/O to W/O.

And she suddenly woke up in the middle of the night. The sudden anxiousness and terror was in the air surrounding her. Not very late that ...

Friday 12 September 2014

The Busy Bee!

Something unexpected happened these days. I still can't get the sense of how it all happened. I had been listening about this "BT Club should be established" kind of catchlines from past 2 years. But, it was never there. There were discussions on mails, debates regarding it's significance and all. Suddenly I saw a mail saying "Call for Heads - BioTech Club".
'Woah, the club is finally there? Cool, why not give it a try, the last thing I can do for my department before leaving' this was how I felt and applied to it, and got selected. Being selected as a Head Member is not a big thing, it's all in the Club!

So, here comes the busy bee mode!
Being the youngest club, still trying to compete with the other clubs of CFI, we are working to our best. CFI Open House on 21st, September 2014 and all of us are trying to finish some DIY Projects for display. It's all about the Club! With the thoughts of the Club activities lingering around, I am still trying to concentrate on my GRE, BTP and placements, let's see how versatile I can be. It is quite a hectic job to my 'Brain' though. For a moment, I thought to enter the "I donot socialize" mode, which I don't think is possible :D :-/

What am I trying to conclude? "Nothing" :P I am here to blurt out the randomness I have in my mind.
The mode is on! But the busy bee has activities including social networking to get busy :-P
Hoping not to screw up anything :-|
Signing off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment