Featured post

From D/O to W/O.

And she suddenly woke up in the middle of the night. The sudden anxiousness and terror was in the air surrounding her. Not very late that ...

Monday 27 May 2013

Halloween Day!

TRICK OR TREAT :D


Halloween, also known as All Hallow's Eve, is a yearly celebration in many countries on October 31. It is the day before 'All Saint's Day' and is a Christianised feast originally influenced by western European harvest festivals and the day initiating the triduum of Hallowmas.



We celebrated Halloween night in our hostel during my second year. Till then I had absolutely no idea about halloween, so I badly wanted to take part and know about it. But I never expected me to become halloween :P . There was a notice about halloween costume competition and then me and my friend decided to take part. Our friends were very supportive and wanted to be the costume designers and do makeup ( actually to destroy my face :/ )

We then started to think about clothing and makeup and came up with spooky ideas. Used a chart to prepare a witch hat! ;) O my god! I was very ghostly :| .We had to scare people with our expressions and moves. And yeah we did that :P it was fun! :D


There were many other halloween games that night in which I could not take part because of the costume. Finally me(The Scary Witch) and my friend (Zombie Bride) won 1st prize for 'Halloween Trick or Treat'. 

Great job Friends! Had a nice experience... "My first Halloween party" :D

No comments:

Post a Comment