Featured post

From D/O to W/O.

And she suddenly woke up in the middle of the night. The sudden anxiousness and terror was in the air surrounding her. Not very late that ...

Monday 2 November 2015

The heart never forgets.

It's so hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember. I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had. The price of love is loss, and we pay. Following your heart means losing your mind, the hardest thing is to letting go of what you thought was real.

"My heart never forgets."

I look up to the sky and talk to you. What I wouldn't give to hear you talk back. I miss it all. Even when I know that I can't get it. I wish there was something to replace these memories with. But I donot want to, those are the treasures left with me. They say there is a reason, they say that time will heal, But neither of them really change the way I feel.

"My heart never forgets."

You never said that you were leaving. We never said 'goodbye'. You were gone before I knew it. If love alone could have changed it all, I would never be here doing this. You hold a place in my heart, how I didn't know it before. How can I let it go. There is one pain I often feel, which you would never know.

"My heart never forgets."

I've never been afraid to fail, to lose something, but now it's all changed. In the middle of my life, you entered and made it a tale. I never knew that I would miss you so much. I wish I had the power to ignore all these and find solace.

"My heart never forgets."

There are so many of us, missing you today, can't stop thinking about you. I hope you realize how much you're hurting us. Only heard that something that brings you joy, also brings you pain along. Now I know. And my heart is reluctant to go through this again.

"My heart never forgets."

In the blink of my eye, it all changed. Treasuring your memories forever. <3

P.S. We Miss You.

No comments:

Post a Comment